Friday, 9 December 2016

'Tis the Season to Consider the Checkout Staff.

Checkout Lady: I'm sorry you've been waiting.
Man at checkout: Don't worry! We all know that it's not your fault if there's congestion.
Checkout Lady: Well you're one in a million.
Man at checkout: We know it's those b*st*rds in Sydney in the head office in their Mercedes Benz's who're always cutting corners, not the checkout staff causing this problem.
Checkout Lady: Well, thank you for that! I've been working for fourteen hours and haven't even had lunch - I had one minute for my lunch break and didn't have time to eat anything. How's that for dedication? And I've got to supervise the stacking of the shelves, but I simply haven't had time because we're short staffed.
Man at checkout: Well that's okay, the main thing is you're doing your best and we all appreciate it.
Checkout Lady: You should be cloned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear griffin friend and dirigible traveller - please feel free to leave a comment. I always try to moderate comments within 24 hours or earlier, so hopefully it will appear soon.